In employee's time sheet, there is the Status column for each time entry. You want to know how many kinds of statuses time entry can have and their meanings.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Time Recording view and Time Sheet sub view.
- Select an employee then select the Open Time Sheet button.
- In the Time Sheet you can see the Status column.
There are several statuses available for a time entry:
- Inactive: Time entry has been created but not yet released
- Active: Time entry has been released without necessity for approval
- In Approval: Time entry has been released is waiting for approval
- Approved: Time entry has been released and approved
- Rejected: Time entry has been released but has been rejected
- Pending Change: Active, approved or rejected time entry has been changed but not yet released
- Pending Cancellation: Active,approved or rejected time entry has been deleted but not yet released
- Cancellation - In Approval: Active, approved or rejected time entry has been deleted, released and is waiting for approval
- Changes Rejected: Changes made on the time entry have been rejected
- Cancellation Rejected: Deletion of time entry has been rejected
- Cancelled: Time entry has been deleted (canceled) and deletion has been approved
Time Entry Status, Time Entry Status for Time Sheet , KBA , cancelled , active , inactive , in approval , rejected , approved , pending change , pending cancellation , changes rejected , cancellation rejected , cancellation - in approval , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To