When a webi report is created having two sections one after the other, there is no option available in the webi report properties to select an option to start the other section in a new page.
BO XI R3 3.1/3.2
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a webi report on 'Island Resort Marketing' universe by selecting the dimension objects 'Resort', 'Country', 'Service', 'Revenue
2. Now we can see a vertical table created
3. Copy the table and paste it below, now you have two vertical table blocks one on the top and the other bellow
4. On the first vertical table block, create a section using 'Resort'
5. On the second vertical table block, create a section using 'Country' and then 'Resort'
6. With this we can see first table results in section followed by the results from second table in a separate section
7. Now view the results in 'Page mode', on the third page we can see that the results from first section are finished and the results from 'Second section' are followed in the same page.
8. We tried to find an option in report properties to set, so that the results form second section starts in new page. But we didn't find any such options. We could find the options within the section.
9. This behavior is same in BO XI R2 versions, BO XI R3 3.1/3.2 versions
An Enhancement Request has been logged under ID ADAPT00538638
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem