Name of WSDL's cannot be longer than 64 characters.
Windows 2003 Server
Business Objects XI R3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the QaaWs client.
- Create a new WSDL.
- Type the name of WSDL longer than 64 characters.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01319220.
This issue is addressed in Business Objects XI R3.1 Fix Pack 2.4.
Here is the work around if you are not able to install Business Objects XI R3.1 Fix Pack 2.4.
- Log in the CMC.
- Click on QaaWs.
- Click on the QaaWs folder.
- Select any QaaWs that you have created and right click on properties.
- Change the name to over 64 characters.
- Click Save and Close.
- Log back in to the QaaWs client you will see the updated name
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem