- Webi report takes a long time to refresh.
- WIReportServer process can take gigs of memory consumption.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 2
- Infoview and WebI Rich Client XI 3.1 SP2
- SAP Integrated Solutions XI 3.1 SP2
- BW 3.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Refresh existing WebIntelligence documents containing several queries or
- Create a new WebI document having dimension objects and at least a measure object in the query panel, run the query.
In order to follow best practices and get the maximum out of a BusinessObjects Enterprise deployment pointing to a BW system, consider upgrading your SAP system to BW 7 (BI 7 systems).
(In a performance support point of view, Business User Support will advise to work against a BW7 system if Service Pack 2 for BusinessObjects Enterprise if implemented.)
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem