When Combo Box is created using Elan theme, not all label is visible in the drop down.
- Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 3
- Windows XP
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Xcelsius SP3.
- Put a combo box on the dashboard and map labels label1, label2 to it.
- Make sureTheme Elan is selected.
- Preview this dashboard and it works fine.
- Export the dashboard to PowerPoint or pdf format or view on Enterprise.
- The second label in the combo box shows asblank
- When you click on the blank space it shows up Label2 as selected.
- The issue is specific to Elan theme and not with other themes.
This issue is resolved in Service Pack 4.
Combo Box, Elan Theme , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed