You run 'Cash Position by Payment Method' report and find it list bank transfers that are in automatic payments with status In Preparation. As that are payment proposals, you think these payments with status In Preparation must be thrown off from the 'Cash Position by Payment Method' report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center 'Cash and Liquidity Management'
- Go to view 'Reports'
- Open report 'Cash Position by Payment Method'
- Drag free characteristics Bank Account and Source Document ID into Rows
- You can see the source document <abc> of bank account <xyz> in result list
- Go to work center 'Payment Management'
- Go to view 'Payment Monitor'
- In list, the status of the document <abc> for bank account <xyz> as In Preparation
The payment with status In Preparation is proposal. You think it is not real payment and must not display in 'Cash Position by Payment Method' report.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To