- The report runs as expected in the Crystal Reports Designer.
- The report runs as expected from the application on a development computer where the .mdb and .mdw files are local.
- The error occurs on a test computer where the .mdb and .mdw files are on a shared network drive.
- The application could not access the .ldb (the lock database) as the shared network sub-folder that contained the .ldb file did not have the correct inherited permissions.
- When the application was run locally the .ldb file was created using the inherited permissions that granted access to the .ldb file.
Ensure that the sub-folder that is going contain the .ldb file has the correct inherited permissions.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 10.0 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 9.0 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2