- Export to PDF on the development computer is correct.
- On a test computer, the Arial font is substituted for the TNR font used in the report.
- Crystal Reports does not embed licensed fonts.
- The system account did not have access to all installed fonts.
- Adobe will do font substitution if it can not find the font the PDF was created with.
- Open Control Panel
- Double click on Regional and Language Options.
- Click on the Language Tab and check on Install Fonts for complex scripts.
- Click on the Advanced tab and in Default user account settings check on apply all settings.
- Note that even though the fonts may be the same by name there could be minor differences due to the Operating System.
- The fonts must also must be True Type and supported by the .NET framework.
KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 10.0 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 9.0 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2