Using sliding picture menu component found that the pictures moved very randomly out of the screen when we hover the mouse over the slider.
- Crystal Xcelsius 2008
- Micorsoft Office 2003
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dashboard using sliding picture component.
- Now add around 3 pictures using the URL in the general tab.
- In the behavior tab change the interaction options of the pictures in the common tab using the insert on as mouse over and slider method as mouse and reduced to the slowest speed for the mouse usage.
- Now view the dashboard in the preview mode.
- Hover the mouse over the pictures and observe that it shows inconsistency in static image. It moves the images by swaying out of the screen and all over the component while we hovering the mouse over the slider.
The issue has been identified as a potential defect and is escalated to Product Group under reference number: ADAPT01345902
This issue is fixed in Fix Pack 3.1 for Crystal Xcelsius 2008 SP3
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed