You entered a wrong invoice and later canceled it. But the original invoice and the cancelation invoice are still in status 'In Process' and a business task that can't be solved easily appears in the work views of the General Ledger.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center General Ledger.
- Go to view Closing Cockpit
- Go to sub-view Closing-Relevant Tasks
- Search for the source document type (Supplier Invoice, Customer Invoice etc..) and select the appropriate task.
Click on the title and this will open a new screen where you can see the invoices in status In Process.
As the original invoice was created incorrectly and therefore is to be canceled you can set both the invoice and its cancelation to irrelevant.
1. Go to Work Center General Ledger.
2. Go to view Closing Cockpit.
3. Go to subview Source Documents.
4. Select the unposted source documents and search for the cancelation Invoice.
5. Select the cancelation invoice and press View Business Transaction.
6. In the new window press Mark as irrelevant.
This will set both the original and the cancelation invoice to irrelevant.
The corresponding task will disappear within 30 minutes.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To