- When displaying a report in a VS .NET Web application, first page of the report is blank.
- Moving to page 2 the data is displayed.
- Moving back to page 1 the data is now displayed.
- Entering page 1 in the DHTML viewer page control, the data is displayed.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP2
- Visual Studio .NET 2008
- Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SP2
- The server had underscores as part of the server name.
- According to MSDN Article 316112 , server names with underscores are considered improper name syntax and IE will block cookies from those servers.
- Without cookies there is no no session state and thus a blank page is produced.
Ensure the server name has no underscores.
forum thread , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio