- When using Universe parameter DISTINCT_VALUES = GROUPBY creates custom sort error.
- Sort is incorrect when the universe parameter DISTINCT_VALUES is set to GROUPBY.
- Exception: DBD,NCR, ODBC Teradata driver..Selected non-aggregate values must be part of the associated group. State HY000
BusinessObjects Enterprise XIR2, XIR3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Import Universe
- Go to File > Parameters > Parameter Tab
- According to Optimization for Teradata Universe Guide
- Set Ansi92=Yes
- Set Distinct_values=Groupby
- Select Dimension object for example Fiscal Name Qtr
- Go to properties and edit LOV
- Click Manage Sort Icon
- Select sort by Fiscal Qtr Age
- View SQL: Select TableName.Fiscal_Quarter..From
- LOV returns error message.Exception: DBD,NCR, ODBC Teradata driver..Selected non-aggregate values must be part of the associated group. State HY000
- Fiscal Qtr Age column is not included in the Group By Clause
- The error only occurs when applying a custom sort on universe that has parameters ansi92=yes and Distinct_values=GroupBy
- The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01280700
- BusinessObjects XIR2 This issue has been addressed by Service Pack 6 ADAPT01280701.
- BusinessObjects XIR3.1 This issue has been addressed by Service Pack 3 ADAPT01285746.
KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.5