In CR 2008, changes to the "Overridden Qualified Table Name" property of the table are not saved
Reproducing the Issue
- In CR 2008, create a report using ODBC or OLEDB connection based off Xtreme Sample Database.
- Use the Customers and Orders table.
- Go to Set Database Location and edit the table property "Overridden Qualified Table Name".
- Right click on the "Overridden Qualified Table Name" property and select edit.
- You will observe that after editing the name and hitting enter, instead of displaying edited name it displays blank.
- Datasource has no schema
- The purpose of this setting is to allow reports to connect to other schemas that contain the same tables/objects
This setting can only be used when connecting to databases that are set up with schemas
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem