- When using a custom XLST tranform fails using CR job server when there is sub report
- The problem is when scheduling the job runs successfully but the file output is empty
- Clicking on the job instance you get the following error:
Reproducing the Issue
- Publish a report with a subreport to Enterprise.
- Use a custom XML in the Export options for XML. Make sure it is on the Processing server in the expected location.
- Schedule the report.
- Attempt to view the “Successful” instance – error appears.
- Find the instance on the FRS, notice it is totally empty.
- Open the report in CR designer and remove the subreports.
- Export the report without subreports to Enterprise.
- The issue no longer occurs.
This is a known issue and ADAPT01340148 has been created for this.
It will be fixed in SP3
ADAPT01340148; ADAPT 01340148; 01340148 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem