When you try to save a service level, saving fails and an error message is raised: Enter type of service, duration, or priority.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Entitlements work center, Service Levels view.
- Click on the common task link New Service Level.
- On the tab General enter the Service Level Name and Service Level ID.
- Select tab Reaction Times.
- Click Add Row in the table Milestones and enter the Due Date for Arrival at Customer
- Click Add Row in the table Details for Milestone and enter :
Type of Service: Service Order - Arrival at Customer
Net Labor Time: 2 Hour(s)
- Select Save.
Two error messages are shown:
Enter type of service, duration, or priority.
As soon as you enter a Type of Service in the table Details for Milestone, you need to maintain a Net Labor Time for every Priority that are available.
Verify which combinations of Milestone and Type of Service are maintained in the service level.
For each combination, maintain a Net Labor Time for each Priority that is available in the system.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To