- Crystal Reports designer closes unexpectedly.
- Applied Crystal reports 2008 Service Pack 2.
- Reports were designed using Microsoft ODBC for Oracle client.
- Opening a report and logging onto the ODBC DSN ( data source name ) causes Crystal Reports to close unexpectedly.
- Crystal Reports 2008 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Oracle ODBC driver
When creating the ODBC Data source name ( DSN ) "localhost" was used for the name of the DSN.
- Do not use “localhost” as your DSN name.
- “localhost” is a reserved name for mulitple applications and database sources.
Microsoft Oracle ODBC, Oracle 11g, crw32 to terminate localhost crash , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem