- No picture or wrong picture displayed on the report.
- Dynamic image does not display on the report. It instead display the default image or blank image.
- Crystal Reports with a dynamic image specified by a URL defined in the Graphics Location setting, does not display on the report.
- Crystal Report installed on a computer where all HTTP requests must pass through a HTTP Proxy does not display images on the report.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, insert a picture on the report.
- Right click on the picture, and select "Format Graphic..."
- Under the "Picture" tab, for the Graphic Location insert a link to an image located on a web server like:
- Refresh a report.
The image does not display on the report. It will be blank, or display the original image.
- The image will not display if Crystal Reports is installed on a computer that connects to a network with a proxy, because Crystal Reports does not support accessing images via a URL through a HTTP Proxy Server.
- The workarounds to display dynamic pictures are:
- Deploy the images to an intranet, where HTTP requests does not need to go through the proxy; or
- Use Crystal Reports for Enterprise, as it supports showing image via an HTTP Proxy Server.
CR Proxy, Blank Pictures , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016