Xcelsius Batch Utility: Data can not be changed when the original data cell is blank.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create an Xcelsius flash dashboard making sure some data cells in excel worksheet are null.
2. Export the dashboard as SWF file.
3. Now add data in the excel worksheet. Make sure the null data has been changed.
4. Use the batch utility with this excel file to produce a new SWF.
5. Open the new SWF. Notice that added data does not reflect in the associated component.
This issue has been identified and is noted in ADAPT01243204.
This issue is fixed in a Fix Pack. Please refer to the Release Notes for ADAPT01243204.
bo, bobje, dashboard, flash, spreadsheet, ADAPT, 01243207, 1243207 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008