- Using Crystal Report (XI R2 with SP4) to connect to OLAP cube in Microsoft SQL Server 2005, the result of measure field with the type of 'Big Integer' is '0' after processing the data.
- Doing the same against cube in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 the values for a measure field with the type of 'Big Integer' are correct.
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services 2005
- Crystal Reports XI R2 SP4
Reproducing the Issue
- Make sure the SQL Server 2005 cube has at least one measure field of the data type 'Big Integer' (BigInt).
- Create an Crystal Reprots OLAP report based on this cube.
- Select the BigInt measure (among others) as one of the displayed measures in the OLAP grid.
- The data for the BigInt measure is displayed as '0'.
- The data which can be seen inside SQL Server 2005 cube (browse cube data) is not displayed at all.
- This Problem was reproduced and escalated under
- Technical Escalation ID: 5000155341
- Problem Report: ADAPT01311688.
- A fix for this issue has been put into Fixpack 5.8 (released end of December 2009).
- The fix will also be released in FixPack 6.1 ( expected release date is end of February 2010).
OLAP, MSAS, MSAS 2005, SSAS, CR, Big Int, , KBA , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2