Paper orientation is wrong when printing after using the method ModifyUserPaperSize in Crytal Reports SDK
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008 .Net SDK
- Visual Studio 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report with Crystal Report 2008.
- Click file -> Page Setup, set paper A4, and landscape.
- Save the report.
- Change the paper size by SDK ModifyUserPaperSize() method, like ModifyUserPaperSize(8503, 11906), which width is set to be longer than height.
- Print this report by PrintToPrinter() method.
The orientation of the report is set to be landscape, when editing the paper by ModifyPaperSize() method, the report will be rotate 90 degree.
- Use the ModifyPaperOrientation() method before printing.
- Change the orientation of the report in Crystal Report Designer.
rotation; , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1