- Trying to join Relational Database to SAP BW Multidimensional data.
- Using Outer Join
- Data is returned as though no join was used.
Reproducing the Issue
- Crystal Reports - All Versions
- Integration Kit for SAP
- Because two different query languages are involved (SQL and MDX), Crystal Reports will not be able to use specific join types between these two datasources.
- You will need to use subreports and subreport linking to get the same effect.
- Create a Main report that retrieves all of the data you wanted for the outer join.
- Create a subreport that selects data from the second datasource.
- Use subreport linking to have the subreport only select the data that matches the current field in the main report.
Business Warehouse, SAP BI, BEX, Infocube, , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1