- Incorrect format is displayed when report is exported to PDF
- Some fields appear misplaced from the original position
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Crystal report created earlier in Crystal reports 10 in Crystal Reports 2008
- Export to PDF
Crystal Reports 2008 V1
This issue is escalated and is currently under investigation by Product Group under Problem Report number :ADAPT01297138.
This issue is currently under investigation by Product Group and it is scheduled to be addressed in the next Service Pack or future Fix Pack for Crystal Reports 2008 V1.
- Open the report in Crystal reports 2008 V1
- Move the affected fields slightly from the original position and replace them again at the desired position.
- Save and export to PDF
Note: Some of the reports are observed working fine with this workaround although not all.
formatting, text box, tab , ADAPT, 01297138, 1297138 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed