You finished an outbound delivery. Later on you want to cancel the delivery. You may want to know how to do that.
- First you need to un-release the outbound delivery. For that go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search the relevant outbound delivery, which you want to cancel.
- Select the searched outbound delivery and from the Action button drop down, choose Undo Release.
- Now select the Monitoring view and sub-view By Warehouse Order.
- Select All Warehouse Orders from Show drop down and select Advanced link.
- Enter the outbound delivery ID in the Delivery ID field and select Go button.
- In the warehouse order screen, select Adjustment Confirmation button.
- In the adjustment confirmation for warehouse order screen, select the line item and choose Enable Entry button.
- In Quantity Difference column, enter negative value of the fulfilled quantity. For example, if fulfilled quantity is 20, then enter -20 in the Quantity Difference column.
- Choose Save button.
- Now you will be able to cancel the outbound delivery. For that, again select the Outbound Delivery view.
- Search the relevant outbound delivery.
- Select the searched outbound delivery and from the Action button drop down, choose Cancel.
Note: You may also want to cancel corresponding sales order and customer invoice. However, this document does not explain how to cancel sales order and customer invoice.
KBA , cancel outbound delivery , #### , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To