Combo Box caches the data for the previous selection and does not select the first label by default.
- Dashboards Design 4.0 & 4.1.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a dashboard based on Live office/QAAWS with 3 query. Add combo box for each query.
- Query1 should pull in set of data and set it to ‘refresh on load’. (e.g. Country).
- Query2 to bring in data based on selection made in the first query. (e.g. State based on country selected).
- Set Query2 to ‘refresh on trigger on cell’, where the combo box (‘Country’) Insert is defined.
- Set Query3 to bring in data based on selection made in the Query2. (e.g. City based on sate selected).
- Set to refresh on trigger cell where the destination of 2nd combo box is defined (e.g. State).
- Preview the swf. Make changes in combo box.
- Select label 2 in Combo box 1, then select label 3 in combo box2.
- Now select label 1 in Combo box 1, Combo box 2, still selects label 3.
This is the expected behavior of combo box.
We can use "Reset Button" as workaround.
Note: This will reset the complete SWF.
Combo Box, Xcelsius, Dashboards, Selectors, Live office, QAAWS,selectors, components caching. , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem