- How to turn off the the Online Resource Information?
- How to disable the Start Page online resource in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- There are 2 ways to disable the Online Resources of the Start Page in Crystal Reports:
- Set the registry key "Show Online Resources" to the value: "No"; OR
- Rename the file start.html and offlinestart.html
- Disable the Start Page Online Resources by setting the registry key "Show Online Resources" to the value: "No"
WARNING - The following resolution involves editing the Registry. Using the MS Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems. Use the MS Registry Editor at your own risk. It is strongly recommended that you make a backup copy of the registry before editing it. For more information, refer to the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1323322
- Close Crystal Reports.
- Open the Microsoft Registry Editor.
- In MS Windows, under the "Start" menu, select "Run"
- In the "Run" dialog, type "Regedit"
- For Crystal Reports 2008
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\StartPage
- For Crystal Reports 2011, 2013 and 2016
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAP BusinessObjects\Suite XI 4.0\Crystal Reports\StartPage
Now, when starting Crystal Reports, the Start Page will no longer display the Online Resources.
- Navigate to the folder corresponding to the version of Crystal Reports used:
- For Crystal Reports 2008:
- C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Business Objects Enterprise 12.0\win32_x86\Start Page\en
- For Crystal Reports 2011, 2013 and 2016:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\win32_x86\Start Page\en
Online Resource, CR2008, Start Page , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To