- The thousandths decimal position always displays as zero.
- Other report filed options may also display incorrectly.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report with the following options placed on the number fields:
File/Options/Fields Tab/Number/Number/Custom Style/Decimals = 1.0000
File/Options/Fields Tab/Number/Number/Custom Style/Rounding = 0.0001
- Run the report in a VS .NET application that uses a windows service.
- The following registry key needs to be exported to the computer running the windows service:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\NewObject
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To