- Xcelsius 2008 Designer Radio Button component set to display with dynamic visibility loses in-between spacing and becomes distorted
- This happens when another Play control component is set to display with the same dynamic visibility values
Reproducing the Issue
- In Xcelsius 2008 Designer canvas, choose a Play Control component
- In properties of this component, select 'Auto Play', de-select 'Auto Rewind' and 'Auto Replay'
- Set 'Data value' to cell 'B4' and enter, say, '1' in cell B4
- Change increment value to '5', Play Time (in seconds) to '1' and Maximum Limit to '10'
- Next, choose a Radio Button component and change its Dynamic Visibility to cell 'B4' and key to '10'. Preview this visualisation. Verify that it shows fine
- Now setup another Play control component and set the same dynamic visibility as for Radio Button component, i.e. change its Dynamic Visibility to cell 'B4' and key to '10'
- Preview the visualisation to find the distorted view of Radio Button component
- Xcelsius 2008 Designer Service Pack 1
This issue has been identified and tracked under ID: ADAPT01263363
This issue is scheduled to be addressed in a future Fix Pack. Please refer to the Release Notes for ADAPT01263363
crystal, bo, bobj, object, 3.1, present, model, dashboard , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008