- "Unable to load url" when trying to import QAAWS into Xcelsius / Dashboard Designer
- A crossdomain.xml file has been created as per SAP KBA 1268568 or 1201632 but there is no Internet connection on the Web Application server
- Xcelsius 2008
- Dashboard 4.0
- Dashboard 4.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to import a QAAWS into an Xcelsius 2008 -> "Unable to load url" error is raised
- Create a crossdomain.xml file as per BO SAP Note 1268568 or 1201632 -> "Unable to load url" error is raised again
- Unable to access the cross-domain-policy.dtd file as there is no access to Internet on the Web Application server
- Download the cross-domain-policy.dtd file from www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd
- Copy the downloaded cross-domain-policy.dtd to your root directory of your web-server which can be located at <BIP/BOE Installation directory>\Tomcat\webapps\ROOT or dded to the crossdomain.war file for Websphere or Weblogic (please refer to BO SAP Note 1268568)
Modify the crossdomain.xml file to point to the new location of the cross-domain-policy.dtd file on the Web Application server.
<!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM http://your-server-ip-address:8080/cross-domain-policy.dtd>
<allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="*" secure="false" />
<allow-access-from domain="*" secure="false" />
- replace the text http://your-server-ip-address:8080 with https://your-server-address:8443 if you are using https protocol.
- Restart the Web Application Server.
"Unable to load url", Xcelsius, QAAWS, crossdomain.xml, dashboard, dashboard designer, query as a web service , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , How To