- How to make Properties Window fixed in Xcelsius 2008?
- Sometimes, the Properties Window becomes so large so that it covers the whole canvas and cannot be resized
- SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Fix Pack 1 (FP1) ~ Fix Pack 3 (FP3)
WARNING: The following resolution involves editing the registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems. Use the Registry Editor at your own risk. Refer to Note 1323322 for more information.
- Open the Xcelsius 2008, and make the interface appear normally.
- Close Xcelsius 2008.
- Click Start -> Run -> input "Regedit" -> OK.
- Navigate to this registry key (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Business Objects\Xcelsius\Settings). Right click and choose Export. Export it to a local directory as "example.reg".
- When using Xcelsius 2008 next time, if the Properties Window disappeares or appears abnormally, close Xcelsius 2008.
- Double click the "example.reg" file, and import it to the registry.
- Re-open the Xcelsius 2008, you will find the window appears normally.
panel, interface, unstable, canvas, component , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008