Duplicate records are retrieved from Database when refreshing Crystal report (CR) by Java Reporting Component (JRC)
JRC connects data source twice when open a report and refresh it at first time
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a CR report and connect to a special Oracle stored procedure by JDBC.
- This stored procedure is designed for adding one record to a temp table and then return the temp table while this stored procedure is trigged or conneted.
CREATE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE TEST_TEMP (
ON COMMIT PRESERVE ROWS;
CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE TEST_PKG
AS TYPE AP_CUR IS REF CURSOR ;
CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE TEST_SP (AP_US_CUR IN OUT TEST_PKG.AP_CUR)
INSERT INTO TEST_TEMP
SELECT * FROM TEST;
OPEN AP_US_CUR FOR SELECT * FROM TEST_TEMP;
- Open this report and refresh it by JRC web application.
- Duplicate records are retrieved from stored procedure and display in CR Viewer.
- JRC 184.108.40.2064
- CR XI R2
- Oracle 10g
- JDBC connection
- JRC connects data source twice when open a report and refresh it at first time, so that it triggers stored procudure twice to add two records into temp table.
- This issue is identified and tracked under ADAPT01103649.
KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Bug Filed