- Using the "Hyperlink" option in the "Format Field" dialog a "custom" protocol like "myprotocol://myaction" works as expected in the Crystal Reports Designer.
- In a Visual Studio .NET web application the link is neither clickable nor visible in the ClickPage event.
- Any Crystal Reports hyperlink that contains a URI other than “http:”, “https:”, “mailto:”, “ftp:”, or “news:” is removed by Crystal Reports.
- This is done so that malicious scripts cannot be added to a hyperlink.
***WARNING***: The following resolution involves editing the registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems. Use the Registry Editor at your own risk. Refer to Note 1323322 for more information.
To override this protective feature
- Create a new registry subkey, FormatOptions.
- Add the String Value: DisableScriptsInHyperlinks.
- Set the value to No.
Crystal Reports XI Release 1:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Business Objects\Suite 11.0\Crystal Reports\
Crystal Reports XI Release 2:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Business Objects\Suite 11.5\Crystal Reports\
Crystal Reports 2008:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\
Please refer to page 60 in the BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release Notes for information on Crystal Reports.
hyperlink link hyper , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , How To