You have finished an Inbound Delivery. Later you realized that there is some issue and hence you want to cancel the Delivery. You may want to know how to do that.
SAP Business ByDesign all versions
- Go to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Inbound Delivery view.
- Search for the Inbound delivery ID, which you want to cancel.
- Select the searched Inbound Delivery and click the button Undo Release.
- Now select the view Monitoring and sub-view By Warehouse Order and select the Advanced button.
- Enter the above Inbound delivery ID in the field Delivery ID and choose the Go button.
- Select the searched Warehouse Order and click the Edit button.
- In the Warehouse Order screen, click the Adjustment Confirmation button.
- In the Adjustment Confirmation screen, click the Enable Entry button.
- In the Quantity Difference field enter minus Fulfilled Quantity e.g. if the Fulfilled Quantity is 5 EA, then enter -5 EA.
- Click the Save button.
- Go back to the Inbound Delivery view and search for the Inbound delivery ID.
- Select the searched Inbound delivery and click the Cancel button.
Cancellation, Reversal, Inbound Delivery, Outbound Delivery, Adjustment Confirmation , KBA , cancellation , reversal , inbound delivery , adjustment confirmation , outbound delivery , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , How To