A customized time account has been created using the relevant fine tuning activity. However, when you want to record time on it, this newly created time account is not available for selection in the value help of the field Time Type/Service ID.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Home work center.
Select the Self-Services view and the option Self-Services Overview.
Select the link Edit Time Sheet under the section Time.
Open the value help for the field Activity.
The customized Time Account is not available for selection so you cannot record time against it.
Time can be recorded against Project Task ID or against Time Types. There is no possibility to record time against Time Accounts.
The value help for the field Activity in the Time Sheet contains all the valid Time Types configured in the system. A time type can be associated with one or more time accounts.
In order to maintain time type for a time account follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select Implementation Projects view
- Select Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune chevron.
- Search for the activity Time Types - (US/DE/UK/FR) and select the link to open it.
- Select the link Maintain Employee Time Types.
- Create a Time Type and associate with Time Account. Note: You can assign one or more time accounts to a time type.
- Select Save and Close button.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Product Enhancement