- Some reports run well, others produce an error message.
- In the Crystal Reports Designer of versions earlier than 12.x, the error is:
This document could not be opened. It does not appear to be a Crystal Report document. This document has the expected file extension (.rpt), but it seems to be corrupted.
- When using the Crystal Reports SDK for Visual Studio .NET, the error is:
Load report failed
- Reports that use new features may not work.
- In particular, reports using Flash Objects and Xcelsius will not work.
- Do not use features new to Crystal Reports 2008 if these reports will be run in earlier versions of Crystal Reports
- See the Reviewer's Guide Crystal Reports 2008 Crystal Reports Server 2008 for more details:
KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , How To