Need to know about different versions of Xcelsius 2008.
Reproducing the Issue
- Xcelsius Engage
- Xcelsius Engage Server
Similar names may cause confusion about Xcelsius 2008 versions.
The following versions are available for Xcelsius 2008.
- Xcelsius Present:
- Xcelsius Present is the entry level product version. It is intended for users who wish to create visualizations with Excel data only. Xcelsius Present does not offer connectivity to external data sources. The version has a robust suite of the most commonly used componenets. It also features the most commonly used visualization export options.
- Xcelsius Engage:
- Xcelsius Engage has all of the features of Xcelsius Present. It offers additional components as well as additional visualization export options. It is intended for users who need to connect to an external data source.
- Xcelsius Engage Server:
- Xcelsius Engage Server provides all of the features of Xcelsius Engage. In addition, it offers integration capabilities with web portals and Reporting Services. Xcelsius Engage Server is bundled with Flynet Web Services Generator. It is intended for users who wish to create visualizations that are deployed in a portal environment.
- Businessobjects Xcelsius Enterprise:
- BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise provides all of the features of Xcelsius Engage. In addition, it offers integration capabilities with web portals and Reporting Services. BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise integrates with the BusinessObjects platform, including Query as a Web Service (QaaWS), LiveOffice, and Crystal Reports. It is intended for users who wish to create visualization that are deployed in a BusinessObjects Enterprise environment.
Xcelsius, 2008 , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem