- Information message is displayed when an Xcelsius model is exported to SAP BusinessObjects platform.
- Message: "Your range has been reduced to maximum rows allowed".
- Xcelsius 2008 Enterprise Service Pack 3
- SAP Dashboards 4.x
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Xcelsius dashboard which contains data mapped to more than 512 rows.
- Go to File > Export > SAP BusinessObjecs Platform and save this model to Enterprise.
The default row limit set for Excel in Xcelsius 2008 is 512 rows.
In Xcelsius, go to File > Preferences > Excel Options and increased the "Maximum Number Of Rows" to match the number of rows of data present in Excel sheet.
Note: It is recommended to keep this number less than 1024 to avoid performance issue of dashboard during design and runtime.
KBA , BI-RA-XL-DES , Dashboards, design-time, designing, exporting, usability , Problem