Some of Time Account Types are missing in the regular task Review Account Balances in the work center Time Administration.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Time Administration.
- Select the view Regular Tasks.
- Select the link Review Account Balances under the section Time Account Processing.
- Click on the dropdown list for the field Time Account Type.
Note that not all time account types defined in the system may be available for selection.
The regular task Review Time Accounts is meant to show the summary of the period end processing. Therefore, only those time accounts with a Period End Rule configured should appear.
If you want a time account to appear in the mentioned dropdown list, it is necessary to configure a Period End Rule.
- Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Go to the view Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune.
- Search for the activity Time Accounts.
- Select the link Maintain Time Account Rules.
- Select the button Maintain Account Rule under the section Details.
- Select the tab Period End Rules.
- Here you can maintain Period End Rules of the time account.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To