- Can a report based on a Business Views be viewed in Crystal Reports Viewer?
- Can an old report created in Crystal Reports with saved data, be viewed in Crystal Reports Viewer?
- What are the limitations of Crystal Reports Viewer, when viewing a report created in Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2016
- Crystal Reports Viewer is a free standalone application for Crystal Reports, in which you can:
- View report with saved data, and
- Refresh reports stored on the SAP BusinessObjects Repository, because the data connection is performed on the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform.
- Below is a list of some of Crystal Reports Viewer limitations:
- Reports based on Business Views, Universe, Crystal Dictionaries and Crystal Queries are not supported.
- Reports that uses User Function Library UFL in formula cannot be viewed.
- Map will not display.
- Dynamic Parameters is not supported, and will either display a static list of values or no values.
- Optional parameters will show as Mandatory parameter.
- For a complete list of Crystal Reports Viewer known limitations, and differences, see the following documents:
Cystal report viewer 2008, release note, business view manager , KBA , BI-RA-CRV , SAP Crystal Reports Viewer , Problem
Crystal Reports Viewer 2008 ; SAP Crystal Reports Viewer 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports viewer 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports viewer 2016