- Incorrect value is displayed in cross-tab for the field summary which is displayed as a percentage count
- Value is rounded off to the nearest whole number
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a report with a cross-tab
- Using cross-tab expert, insert the appropriate rows and columns
- Insert a field summary
- Click on 'Change summary' button
- Calculate this Summary as 'Count'
- Check 'Show as a percentage of'
- Click ok
- Preview the report
Crystal Report XI R2
Crystal Reports 2008
This is considered as a product limitation. Percentage count is treated as an integer and hence the values are truncated.
Use the function Sum instead of Count to retain the decimals.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem