When an employee is hired, a task to complete the time file data is generated and it should be sent to the time administrator.
This task may not reach the time administrator's inbox because the responsible person cannot be determined.
Reproducing the Issue
Assumption: An employee has been hired.
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Select the Work view.
There is no task to complete the time data for the just hired employee.
The responsible person for the task could not be determined and the task can be seen here:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Utilities view.
- Select the common task Business Task Management.
- Where all the tasks without responsible person are listed.
The Organizational Structure is not configured properly.
Specifically, this is caused by that the responsibility for Time and Labor Management is not assigned to the correct org unit or there is no employee associated.
It is necessary to assign the responsibility for Time Administration to the desired org unit:
- Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Select the desired org unit and select the button Edit.
- Select the tab Functions.
- Check the Human Resources Check box under Human Resources section.
- Select the button Activate and choose Activate All.
- Select the button Save and Close.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Product Enhancement