- How to add an IP Address to Salesforce.com Trusted IP Range?
- How do I add the IP Address of the computer where Crystal Reports is installed, to the Salesforce.com Trusted IP Ranges?
- Salesforce.com Trusted IP Range allows external application to connect to Salesforce.com, therefore, to connect to Salesforce.com from Crystal Reports, the computer where Crystal Reports is installed needs to be added to the Salesforce.com Trusted IP Range. How to add the IP Address to Salesforce.com?
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- For Security reason, to login to Salesforce.com from an external application like Crystal Reports, you can either:
- Use a password token, or
- Add the IP Address of the computer where the application is installed, to the Salesforce.com Trusted IP Range.
- To add the IP Address of the computer to the Salesforce.com Trusted IP Range, follow the steps below:
Note: The following steps are for Salesforce.com product, and are added for your convenience only. If you have any questions on this subject, contact Salesforce.com support, or search the Salesforce.com support website.
- Determine the IP Address of the computer where Crystal Reports is installed, or contact your IT Administrator for the IP Address Range your company uses.
- In a web browser enter the url: https://login.salesforce.com
- Login to Salesforce.com with the Administrator account, or ask your Salesforce.com Administrator to perform the following steps.
- In Salesforce.com, on the top right, click on "Setup"
- In the left pane, under "Administer", exapand "Security Controls", and select "Network Access"
- In the "Network Access" page, click on "New" to add the Trusted IP Range.
- Click on the "Save" button to save your settings.
You will then be able to connect to Salesforce.com from Crystal Reports, from a computer that is within the Trusted IP Range.
CR, SForce, settings, salesforce.com, SFDC, IP address, IP Trusted Network, trusted IP range, network access , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013