- How to add a subreport within a subreport?
- Can we add a subreport in another subreport?
- How to include a subreport inside another subreport in Crystal Reports?
- Unable to add a subreport within another subreport in Crystal Reports.
SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
By design, and for performance reason, it is not possible to add a subreport within another subreport.
- In some situation, a potential workaround is to insert in the subreport, an OpenDocument link to another report.
- This is not like having a subreport within a subreport, as the data will not display on the report, but it enable you to hyperlink the report to another report.
- For more information on how to use OpenDocument, see the attached document: Viewing Documents Using OpenDocument
CR, sub report, multiple subreports , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016