- Unable to run nely created Crystal report in BusinessObjects Crystal Decision as well as in Infoview.
- Error:'Unable to retrieve Object. Failed to open the connection' while refreshing the report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to Infoview.
- Open the crystal report.
- Click on Refresh button.
BusinessObjects Crystal Decision XI Release 2
The Data Source Name (DSN) has not been created properly.
Use the correct Data Source Name (DSN).
- Go To Control Panel.
- Open ODBC Data Source Administrator.
- Click on System DSN.
- Click on Add.
- Select a driver for which you want to set up a data source. Click on Finish.
- Provide the necessary database information. Click OK.
Error while refresh, Object cannot be retrieved. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem