While installing Crystal Reports XI R2 SP4 (full build) on Windows XP 2002 Service Pack 2, the installation stops abruptly and we get the following error:
"CRC failed in win32\CrystalReports.cab. The file "???" header is corrupt."
Reproducing the Issue
- Product: Crystal Reports XI Release 2 Service Pack 4
- Product Version: 184.108.40.2063
- Operating System: Windows XP 2002 Service Pack 2
- The installation files do not get downloaded correctly and are corrupt.
- Consult Network administrator to download the product from the Service Market Place and try installing the product again by logging as System Administrator.
Error,installation,Windows XP,Crystal Reports XI R2 SP4,cab file
Error,installation,Windows XP,Crystal Reports XI R2 SP4,cab file, KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem