Unable to Export the Report's definition to text file from the Crystal Reports XI Release 2.
The specified feature was not installed by default.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Open the Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Crystal Reports XI Release 2 and click on Change button.
- Click on 'Add / Remove' button.
- Expand 'Crystal Reports' in the list to Select Features.
- Expand 'Export Support'.
- Select 'Report Definition Format' and choose 'Will be installed on local hard drive'.
- Click Next to continue.
- Click Next to begin installation.
- When the installation completes, click Finish to close the install wizard.
Report Definition export issue, unable to export, KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2