- Error: “Impossible to extract data from the databases”
- Report crashed when number of rows retrieved is more than 3867
- Report crashed through a JRC application displaying a report that extracts more than 3867 rows
Reproducing the Issue
- Windows 2003 (x86) Server SP1
- Crystal Report XI R2 SP4
To reproduce the issue:
· Generate a report through a designer using a java bean connectivity that returns more than 3867
· Integrate the following snippet code to your JRC application in order to display the report:
//Open report.ReportClientDocument reportClientDoc = new ReportClientDocument();
//Store the report source in session will be used by the CrystalReportViewer.
//Launch CrystalReportViewer page that contains the report viewer.
For more information about implementing and deploying JRC application, refer to the topic named “Java Reporting Component Software Development Kit” in the DevLibrary:
· Run the JRC application and Error: “Impossible to extract data from the databases” occurs.
To resolve the issue, set the value of the JVMMaxHeap parameter in the CRConfig.xml file located at: “C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\java” to 256MB
For more information about the parameters in the CRConfig.xml, refer to the following link:http://devlibrary.businessobjects.com/BusinessObjectsXIR2SP2/en/en/JRC_SDK/jrc_java_dg_doc/doc/jrcsdk_java_dg/CRDBJavaServer_Ref2.html#60055
KBA , BI-DEV-JAV , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - Java , Problem