- The crosstab table contains a formula: "WhilePrintingRecords" which works fine when the crosstab fits in one page.
- When the table rolls over to the next page, get the error "Division by error"
Reproducing the Issue
Product: Crystal Reports XI R2.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP.
- When using the formula in the Cross tab in the Summary data and using the formula in the Display String of the Format Editor, gives the error "Division by zero"
- Since the variable is not initialized in the formula, we need to initialized so that the Division by zero error is eliminated.
- In the above formula we have to assign 1 to the variable k - numberVar k := 1;
Cross Tab., KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To