- Tab set component not working when used with label based menu.
- Unable to switch between tabs.
Reproducing the Issue
- Crystal Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 1 Fix Pack 1.
- Create a dashboard using label based menu and tab set components.
- Configure label based menu select "Label" under data insertion and then give a destination location, set orientation to "Vertical".
- Under label based menu Behavior tab uncheck "Always Expanded" and select "Ignore End Blanks".
- Select expand on "Mouse Over" and expand direction as "Center Down".
- Now add two tabs in tab set component say t1 and t2.
- Place the tab set just below label based menu.
- Preview the model and you will see that you cannot switch between the two tabs.
- Move any of the two components to some other place in the canvas and it works fine.
- This issue is logged as a bug, under Technical Escalation id 5000039637.
- Awaiting target fix information.
Tab Set,Switch , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem
SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008