Openning exported SWF file in Flash Player 220.127.116.11 hangs on "Initializing" upon loading
- Xcelsius Enterprise 2008
- Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 ServicePack 1
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Xcelsius 2008 dashboard
- Export it to SWF
- Open the SWF where Flash Player 18.104.22.168 is installed.
This is by design. Minimally, the software requires version 9.0.115 of the player and backward support to 9.0.16 isn’t possible for a number of reasons:
- Legally, Adobe requires us to ship (and work with) the latest version of the 9 player.
- Software feature requirements – we develop against specific versions of the player for performance/features.
- Security concerns with older versions of players.
Install Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115 or above.
KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Problem