How to print a Crystal Report on both sides of the paper?
- Open Crystal Report Designer.
- Open a report from the repository.
- Click on the File tab located on the left hand top corner of Crystal Report Designer.
- Select Print from the drop down list.
- On the print page click on the Preference tab.
- A page for printing preference will come up.
- Click on the Finishing tab.
- Now selct the option : Print on both sides.
- Click on OK and then click on Print.
- The above mentioned steps will complete the configuration to print a report on both sides of the paper.
KBA , BI-RA , Reporting, analysis, and dashboards , How To
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2